Wednesday, July 14, 2010

MS Office

Seeking a job in an esteemed organization to prove and improve my skills with a challenging and rewarding career and to become an asset to the Organization. I am confident that I can explore my skills.I will prove my knowledge and experience to benefit the organization.More than Three years’ Program management
Familiar with OEM/ODM industry business development, follow up close with customer requirement.nike trainer
Pass CET-6. Good English verbal / writing skills, always communicate back to customers on emails and conference calls. Know basic Japanese
I am familiar with Excel、MS Office、SAP etc.
Good coordination skills for I have held lead roles for mid-volume and high-volume projects and maintained profit margin goals. 1.Possess thecheap authentic nfl jerseys well-knit basis of digital and analog electronics;
2.Proficient in the electronic circuit design and PCB design, know well the rule of EMC;
3.Be up on C/C++ Programming Language,proficient in the design of MCU&DSP, know well the design of CPLD&FPGA;
4.Skilled in the use of the professional software as DXP,nike shoxKEIL,VC2005,VC6.0, CCS, Quartus II;
5.Be familiar with the MFC, jerseys monsterbe able to program DLL and Demo for the firmware tesnike shoes, use the software of VC2005.
I am your sunflower and you are my sunshine
I believe in myself
never say never






No comments:

Post a Comment